The Maryland Department of Commerce is working closely with the Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) to organize emergency suppliers of equipment and services that may aid in the response to the COVID-19 crisis. To be added to a list, please take the following actions:
FIRST, SEND AN EMAIL.
If you are a U.S.-based company, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include company name and address and point-of-contact (email and phone number).
If you are an international-based company, please reach out to the Commerce International Trade and Investment Team member who represents your region. Please provide company name and address and point-of-contact (email and phone number).
- East Asia – Felicia Pullam | email@example.com
- Africa, Middle East & South Asia – Brian Castleberry | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Americas – Michael Howley | email@example.com
- Europe, Australia & New Zealand – Andrew Kreinik | firstname.lastname@example.org
THEN, COMPLETE THE RFI.
Please consider the following information before completing the steps above.
- We do not provide resource request lists but do accept summaries from companies offering goods and services. Please compile a detailed list and an appropriate command staff member will vet your company’s credentials.
- All suppliers must be vetted before being entered into the Emergency Supplier Database so please discourage middlemen and consultants from contacting MEMA, and instead, have them pass this information to the supplier.
For any further questions, please contact Ernesto Chanona (email@example.com) with the Office of BioHealth and Life Sciences.