January 22, 2016
Spectrum Printing & Graphics with Andrew Berman
1. When did you start your business?
2. Who is your client/customer base?
Private schools, associations, non-profits, retail establishments/restaurants and a diverse mix of various small to mid-sized businesses.
3. Tell us about a funny/memorable moment that happened in your place of business.
We were recently erroneously listed as the largest LGBTQ-owned business in the Washington Business Journal’s first ever LGBTQ-owned list. It was due to a technical glitch, but did cause quite a number of funny emails from clients and vendors.
4. What’s next for your company?
We launched an in-house sign shop in the last year and we have seen sustained and steady growth in this area.
5. What is the best thing a customer could say to you?
You guys are so great to deal with that I passed your name on to a colleague.