September 5, 2017
REDI/MWBC ISO Office Manager
REDI and the MWBC are accepting resumes for the Office Manager position at our Rockville location. The job description is as follows:
TITLE: REDI/MWBC Office Manager
ACCOUNTABILITY: Direct report: Managing Director, MWBC; also reports to the Executive Director, REDI
Status: Full-time, benefitted. Salary Range: $45,000 – $50,000
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets all REDI/MWBC visitors and notifies appropriate staff member of their arrival; answers questions about our organization, programs, and resources in the community
- Answers incoming phone calls and directs calls or messages to appropriate staff; answers questions as needed; manages the mail for the office.
- Performs all office support duties as required, including writing and typing memoranda, correspondence, reports and presentations, utilizing appropriate software
- Writes and distributes Board meeting minutes in a timely manner
- Prepares for monthly REDI Board of Director’s and quarterly MWBC Advisory Board meetings
- Assists REDI with Business Appreciation week, REDI Resource Meetup, Commercial Broker Breakfast, and other event logistics
- Updates Neoserra database and performs quality control on entries
- Handles MWBC workshop logistics including: room set-up, registration, handouts, speaker correspondence, evaluations, and files
- Helps with MWBC annual report and survey of clients
- Assists with projects as assigned, including MWBC Annual Awards luncheon, StartRight! Business Plan Competition, etc.
- Responsible for fiscal management of checks for both Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Maintains office log-in information for various sites
- Acquires needed office supplies and services
- Manages equipment maintenance replacement and training
- Assists with preparation of reports to government and private sector funders as needed
- Updates MWBC and REDI websites as necessary
- Recruits and manages interns, and coordinates their tasks with other staff members
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience required
- Comfortable in busy corporate environment with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent organizational, and oral and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Neoserra, QuickBooks, WordPress, and Social Media is helpful.
- Fluency in another language is a plus
Benefits include: Health insurance, Retirement Contribution, Paid Holidays (City of Rockville), and Paid Leave.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and references to Stacey Fearheiley with “Office Manager” in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit below.