October 30, 2015
Hartman Design Group with Phyllis Hartman
1. What product/service does your business sell?
Interior design and interior architecture.
2. When did you start your business?
3. What is a little known secret about this business that customers would not know?
90% of our designers are women.
4. Why are you located in Rockville?
It’s in a perfect location, with two metro stations in Washington D.C. and it brings city-dwellers out to the businesses in Rockville. We’re in the heart of Rockville Town Center, with copious amounts of restaurants, stores, and events.
5. What is the best thing a customer could say to you?
That they’re enchanted with our designs and that their vision came true. We really focus on respect for every dollar a Client dedicates to a design goal, no matter what the project’s scope may be.