September 18, 2015
Glass Jacobson with Mary Stevenson
1. When did you start your business?
2. What product/service does your business sell?
Accounting, Tax, Business Consulting, Wealth Management
3. What is a little fun fact about your business that customers would not know?
65% of our staff are Native Washingtonians, born and raised inside or on the Capital Beltway. We are also proud of our long-standing Intern Program with Magruder High School’s Academy of Finance.
4. Why are you located in Rockville?
Not only in Rockville geographically the center of the region, it is home to our BioTech and Technology communities and is the County Seat.
5. What’s next for your company?
Growing! Always with an appetite for construction, we are actively seeking a dance partner in Northern Virginia, to either merge with or acquire. That would position our Rockville office to become the “headquarters” of Glass Jacobson, as it would be conveniently situated between our Owings Mills, MD office and the Northern Virginia opportunity.