November 13, 2015
Fina Biosolutions LLC with Andrew Lees
1. What product/service does your company sell?
Biotechnology, vaccines, biopolymers R&D.
2. When did you start your business?
3. What is a little known secret about this business that customers would not know?
We are a small company but technology developed by our scientists are a part of vaccines sold globally. We place a high value on doing good and having fun.
4. What is next for your company?
We are developing and marketing products relating to a class of vaccines. We can make these products available through our relationships with vaccine companies as well as our in house products.
5. Tell us a quirky fact about your office.
My pet rabbit is often sitting on our conference table.