If your company is ready to grow, we are REDI to help. Below is a list of our core services, but please contact us at (301) 315-8096 with any other needs your business may have or get involved with REDI through sponsorships and volunteering.
Site Selection Assistance
- REDI staff can conduct personalized searches for your expansion or relocation needs, while providing preliminary information on zoning.
- For a database of available properties in Rockville, please visit our search page for select listings.
Fast Track Development Coordination
- Due to strong relationships with the City of Rockville, Montgomery County, and the State of Maryland, REDI is enable to coordinate with the appropriate departments to assist businesses and developers in expediting projects.
Data and Demographic Research
- From demographic trends to major development projects REDI serves as a resource for information to help your business make key decisions.
- For standard data including demographics, major employers, and more visit this page. For customized information please contact our staff.
Business Funding & Incentive Connections
- Our staff can facilitate access to public and private financing opportunities, including grants, loans, seed funding, and tax credits.
Networking and Referral Resource
- REDI hosts its own events throughout the year, while also providing connections with potential clients, partners, and funders with local public and private leaders.
Workforce Development Liaison
- If your business is looking to hire new employees, or train the existing staff, contact REDI for information on publicly provided recruitment and training services.
Forest and Tree Preservation Ordinance (FTPO) Process Basics
- This document outlines the City of Rockville’s basic process for the Forest and Tree Preservation ordinance (FTPO)