August 7, 2015
Ben & Jerry’s with Marc Sosin
1. What is a little known secret about Ben & Jerry’s in Rockville that customers would not know?
The Rockville location is the very first Ben & Jerry’s in Montgomery County.
2. Tell us about a memorable moment that happened at Ben & Jerry’s Rockville location?
On Free Cone Day, for the past few years our Mayor has come in to scoop for the masses, and mix it up with the employees.
3. Why are you located in Rockville?
The community is growth oriented, with a business friendly environment coupled with a hometown feel.
4. Who is the most famous person to visit your business?
First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters stopped by for ice cream after a soccer game several years ago. They were flanked by a cadre of Secret Service personnel, and traveled with a caravan of SUV’s.
5. What’s next for your company?
Expand our catering department, and add staff as the business continues to grow.