You can make a positive impact on the Rockville business community as a REDI event or program sponsor. Here are some ways that you can get involved:
Sponsorships provide publicity, media exposure and other benefits to help build your company’s image and name recognition.
In particular, REDI seeks sponsors for the following programs:
- Maryland Women’s Business Center
- StartRight! Women’s Business Plan Competition
- Cooperative Advertising Campaign
- REDI Resource Meetup (R2M) Event
- Commercial Broker Breakfast Event
For more details on sponsorship opportunities click here.
Connect with REDI and the Rockville business community via these programs:
- Rockville Business Appreciation Week – Host a visit from one of our ambassador teams
- “Rockville Works for Me” Advertising Campaign – Be a featured company
- MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) – Technical companies are needed to present at quarterly events
- Friday 5 – Be a featured company in the REDI Blog – Fill out this survey to be considered.
- Tuesday 2 Cents – Be a Guest Blogger for the REDI Blog.
REDI and the Maryland Women’s Business Center provide exciting and enlightening volunteer opportunities for those interested in business, including unpaid student internships and service learning projects.
Volunteer duties are tailored to volunteer interests and talents, and could include:
- offering one-on-one business counseling
- assisting with event planning and execution
- helping write the REDI and MWBC newsletters
- speaking at seminars and events
- other opportunities that match your skills & interests
If interested, please contact Stacey Fearheiley at Fearheiley@RockvilleREDI.org.