Rockville Economic Development, Inc. (REDI), is a public-private
partnership formed in 1997 by the City of Rockville, Maryland, to strengthen
and broaden the city's economic base through business recruitment,
retention, and expansion programs.
Formerly known as the Greater Rockville Partnership, the economic
development organization adopted its new name in 2004 to emphasize
its mission, purpose, and services.
Helping Your Business Prosper and Grow
Rockville is committed to economic development and through REDI is
proactive in its efforts to support existing industry and attract new
businesses. There is no charge for REDI's services. REDI offers
guidance and support to ensure that business ventures in this city
Here are just some ways REDI can help your business succeed:
- Site selection. As a source of confidential guidance
for business expansion or relocation, REDI provides businesses with
site selection assistance.
- Fast track development. REDI maintains a strong
relationship with the City of Rockville, Montgomery County, and
the State of Maryland, enabling the organization to coordinate with
appropriate departments to better assist developers and businesses
in expediting projects.
- Demographics, real estate data, and trends. REDI acts as a resource for information on topics ranging from demographics
to development trends for Rockville, Montgomery County, and Maryland.
- Financing. REDI facilitates access to public
and private financing opportunities and economic incentive programs
for your new or expanding business or development project.
- Workforce development. REDI is a liaison to publicly
provided employee recruitment and training services.
- Networking and referrals. REDI connects companies
with local public and private leaders who are willing to share their
Directions to REDI