November 26, 2013
3 Ways to Make the Most of Small Business Saturday®
November 30 is Small Business Saturday® – a day to celebrate and support small businesses in your local community. Here are some ways to promote your business during Small Business Saturday®.
1. Visit the Small Business Administration’s Small Business Saturday® Page here.
Read tips on the SBA Small Business Matters Blog. The blog features several tips on how small businesses can cash in on the holiday season.
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Return on Sponsoring or Hosting Holiday Events
- 7 Holiday Marketing Tips on a Limited Budget
- 5 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holiday Season
- Start Now to Plan Your Holiday Retail Marketing Campaign
- How to Market Your Business with an Event
2. Join American Express Open Forum to get free resources and materials.
- Why support Small Business Saturday®? Find out by watching the video.
- Get free Small Business Saturday® marketing materials – including sample posters, press releases, and social media updates
3. Use Social Media and Email to promote Small Business Saturday®
- Twitter is offering $100 in ad credits to help small businesses make the most of Small Business Saturday. You can also get an educational toolkit with tips, best practices, and case studies to help you grow your Twitter presence while reaching customers.
- Get free Small Business Saturday® educational materials from Twitter – including tips for writing Tweets to stand out and excite followers, plus how to launch exclusive promotions.
- FourSquare – Foursquare and American Express both love supporting small businesses that are the heartbeat of their neighborhoods by helping them get customers through their doors. That’s why we’ve partnered to offer$50 in Foursquare Ad credits to merchants that create an ad between now and December 31st, while supplies last.
- Download the free guide from Constant Contact Holiday Promotions Your Customers will Love.
- Join Small Business Saturday® on Facebook and spread the word on other social media.